LOTTE Hotel Busan’s La Seine is a stylish, upscale buffet restaurant with an abundant selection of more than 140 delicacies from all over the world. Having been relocated to the Sky Floor (42nd floor), in May 2016, the restaurant now offers a breathtaking view overlooking Busan Citizens Park and Baegyangsan Mountain on one side and Busan Harbor Bridge on the other. The dishes most highly recommended by the restaurant include salmon smoked in-house at La Seine, lamb chops cooked in a way that removes the distinctive gamey smell of the lamb, fresh raw fish, and juicy, steamed snow crab. Experience fine dining at a completely different level—literally—at La Seine, where the desires of each and every diner are satisfied.
- Breakfast: Adult KRW 42,000 / Child(49 months to 12 years) KRW 29,000
- Lunch: Weekday Adult KRW 69,000 / Child KRW 47,000
Weekend Adult KRW 75,000 / Child KRW 47,000
- Dinner: Weekday Adult KRW 79,000 / Child KRW 49,000
Weekend Adult KRW 85,000 / Child KRW 49,000
• Children from 49 months to 12 years of age are charged at the “Child” rate.
• Weekend prices apply to national holidays as well.
• The above prices include service charges and VAT .
• Please inquire by phone (051-810-6390) before arrival to reserve a table on the same day.
• No private rooms are available at the restaurant.