Lotte City Hotel Daejeon opened in March 2014 in Dajeon, a hub of R&D and education in the Northeast Asia, a mecca of advanced science and technology, and the Silicon Valley of South Korea. This 18-story hotel is located in front of the Daejeon Convention Center, and has modern-designed 312 rooms, a luxurious restaurant commanding a sky view, and multi-purpose banquet halls. Lotte City Hotel Daejeon is perfect for corporate seminars and academic conference events.
A total of 312 rooms boast of scenic beauty, commanding a fine view of Gapcheon. Its interior design, considering customer convenience, will satisfy you with successful business and rest at leisure.
• Cozy space with advanced equipment and interior designs
An upscale buffet restaurant, C’café located on the 18th floor of the hotel provides guests with diverse cuisine, along with a stunning view of the center of Daejeon. The restaurant has private rooms for small business meetings, various clubs and social gatherings.
Offers ultimate service and facilities for important conferences and meetings.
• An independent business space with the Internet access, fax transmission, copying and printing
• Conference rooms equipped with state-of-the-art facilities for small-scale corporate workshops and business meetings
Equipped with the various facilities for the customers’ health of body and mind
• A fitness club equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities for physical rejuvenation and refreshing the mind
• A coin laundry room for long-staying guests and business travelers with state-of-the-art washers and dryers