PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul, a top-notch French fine-dining restaurant
PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul, located on the 35th floor of the New Wing, is truly a top-notch French restaurant where you can experience the creations of world-renowned master chef Pierre Gagnaire. The stylish décor is set apart from other restaurants, and the spectacular view of Bukhan Mountain and downtown Seoul is breathtaking. The restaurant serves unique and artistic French cuisine prepared by using innovative and diversified cooking methods. It features an impressive collection of 270 different wines, of which 130 wines have not been introduced in Korea before. Here, service is impeccable.
• MICHELIN GUIDE SEOUL 2017 2-Star
• PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul is the first hotel restaurant in Korea to acquire the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certification from the Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) after a thorough review of food safety and hygiene management. PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul provides safe food to our guests as well as great taste and service.
• Free valet parking service is available for guests of PIERRE GAGNAIRE à Séoul
• Please note that our restaurant dress code is smart or business casual. Gents are kindly required to wear collared shirts, long trousers and closed shoes. Jeans and athletic shoes are acceptable, however casual clothing T-shirts, shorts, slippers and revealing, ripped or distressed clothing may not be worn.
• Prior reservation is required