New and Improved Privilege Reward Program
LOTTE Hotels & Resorts presents a new and improved Privilege Reward Program in order to provide better services and more benefits to our members.
In the future, you will be able to earn the same points and enjoy the same benefits at all hotels of LOTTE in Korea and overseas.
▶ Effective Date : March 1, 2016 ~
▶ Key Changes
1. Membership Levels : 1 membership level → 4 membership levels (Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum)
※ Members will be able to achieve differentiated services and benefits with more stays. [Details to be announced.]
2. Point Name : Privilege Point → P-Point
3. Point Conversion Unit : 1 point → 100 point = USD 1
※ On March 1, 2016, all points held in balance will be multiplied by 100 times.
4. Awarding Points Ratio : Rooms 5%, F&B 1% → Rooms, F&B 3~6% (additional points awarded based on membership status)
※ F&B outlets can only be earned when room charged on qualifying stays.
5. Point Awarded Time : On the same day → On the following day
6. Minimum Redeeming Points :
- Rooms 100P ($100) → 1,000P ($10)
- F&B 10P ($10) → 1,000P ($10)
- Duty Free Shop 100P ($100) → 10,000P ($100)
7. Benefits : 20-30% discount on room rack rate → Differentiated benefits by member status, such as F&B discounts [Details to be announced.]
▶ New membership terms and conditions will be announced in the future. Details will be sent to the contact information (E-mail) you provided.
▶ If there is no objection or request for termination of membership, the changes will be made on March 1, 2016.
▶ LOTTE Hotels & Resorts will strive to provide more satisfying services to our members going forward.
▶ Inquiries : 02.759.7672~3 / email@example.com