All Season Tubing
Our special artificially matted tubing zone can be enjoyed year-round. It is available for your pleasure, winter and summer.
With runs up to 192 meters in length and inclines of up to 17 degrees, the maximum of six courses offer a scale unrivaled in Japan!!
It also boasts a moving belt (moving sidewalk) for a convenient ride to the starting deck.
Enjoy during or after your time on the slopes or after staying at the hotel.
- Period 2019-01-01~2021-12-31
- Day Everyday
- Category Daytime
- Time 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (last call at 4:00 p.m.)
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
- Use is limited to: guests aged 4 and up/minimum height: 3' 3 1/2" (100 cm)/weight: under 220 lb (100 kg)
- Time required: approx. 15 minutes
•Price (for one day of unlimited use)
- Adults: ¥1,500
- Children from age 4 to elementary school age: ¥800
- The price includes access to the moving belt, a tubing pass, and safety equipment (helmet and tube)
- Please arrive in weather-appropriate clothing that is comfortable to move around in and that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- We recommend clothing with minimum skin exposure to prevent sunburn, insect bites, etc.
- Please choose suitable footwear, such as sneakers or athletic shoes, that cover your feet completely.
- Guests wearing high heels, sandals, or easily removable footwear will not be allowed to use this service.
- Have sunglasses on hand for maximum enjoyment in case the sun is shining brightly.
- Lockers are available, but we ask guests to leave large bags in their vehicles or guest rooms as much as possible.
- While guests are free to use their mobile phones in the tubing zone, please be aware that we will not be held liable for any damage that occurs.
- Guests aged 12 or under are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who must also provide their signature.
- Guests between 13 and 18 years of age are required to provide the signature of a parent or guardian to use the facilities.