A new activity to enjoy the great outdoors!
The exhilaration of running toward Mt. Myoko is unique to ARAI.
- Period 2021-07-17 - 2021-09-27
- Day Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, National Holiday
- Time 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (last call at 4:00 p.m.)
- Location Pony Area
90cc Buggy Experience: ￥2,500 ~
Megabuggy experience: ￥1,000 ~
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
Go on an off-road trip with your family and friends in an ATV!
Two people can ride, and children as young as 1 year old can ride with you, so it's safe and secure!
Enjoy this extreme ATV experience with your loved ones provided on Green Season only.
[ Business Hours ]
-Business hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (last call at 4:00 pm)
* Hours: 9: 00 am to 5: 00 pm (last call at 4: 00 pm) on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays from July 17th to September 6th, and August 7th to 15th.
-Closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays after September 7th. However, we will be open on national holidays.
[ Registration ]
Registration: In the pony area.
* If you want to charge your room, please go to INFORMATION on VILLAGE STATION 1F and show it to the ATV Tours reception desk.
[ Price (one time) ]
- Please arrive in weather-appropriate clothing that is comfortable to move around in and that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- We recommend clothing with minimum skin exposure to prevent insect bites and scratches
[COVID-19] Notice for Coronavirus Infection Prevention
For safe use of activity, put a face mask and sterilize alcohol on hands to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Please kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
・ Guests under 12 years old are required to be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian, and the signatures must also be provided.
・ Guests under 12 years old are required to be escorted by a parent or guardian depending on the course they choose. Please ask our staff for details.
・ Guests under 6 years old must be attended by a parent or guardian.
・ If you are unable to follow the instructions of our staff, you may be asked to refrain from using the facility.
・ There is no space for luggage in the reception area.
・ Please use the lockers in the VILLAGE STATION (fee required) or leave your luggage in your car or room.
・ Please take care of your valuables at your own risk. In case of loss or damage, we are not responsible for it.
・ If you cannot reach the steering wheel, you will not be able to drive even if you meet the age requirement.
・ Guests under 11 years old can ride the bus only if a driver over 20 years old is in the car.
・ Free for 1-2 year olds (harnesses can be safely used)
・ Guests aged 0 years old are not allowed to use this service.
・ You are responsible for all accidents and injuries that occur during the activities.
・ In some cases, you may be charged for ATVs and damage to facilities.
・ Please be aware that business may be cancelled without notice due to weather conditions or facility conditions.