From authentic bouldering walls to square trampolines and fun-walls, this playground has it all!
- Period 2021-12-11 - 2022-04-28
- Day Everyday
Weekdays : 10: am - 5: 00 pm
Sat, Sun, Holidays : 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Location Playground
Over 13 years old: 2,000 yen / 50 minutes
4 - 12 years old : 1,000 yen / 50 minutes
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
•Usage Fees (per 50 min)
- Over 13 years old: 2,000 yen / 50 minutes
- 4 - 12 years old : 1,000 yen / 50 minutes
* Numbered tickets are required. Please apply at the Information Center.
* Some package plans are needed to rent the shoes at ¥500
1) 10:00 2) 11:00 3) 12:00 4) 13:00 5) 14:00 6) 15:00 7) 16:00 8) 17:00
5) 14:00 6) 15:00 7) 16:00 8) 17:00
* 8) 17:00 is only available on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
* Numbered tickets are required. If you arrive without a numbered ticket, you will not be able to play.
* If you are late for the entrance time, you may not be able to play, please understand beforehand.
- Guests must be aged 4 or above, measure at least 3' 3 1/2" (100 cm) in height and weigh under 220 lb (100 kg)
- Socks are required when using rental shoes. Please bring your own socks, as we do not offer rentals.
- Only specialized bouldering shoes may be brought into the facility. Sneakers and slippers are strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
[COVID-19] Notice for Coronavirus Infection Prevention
For safe use of activity, put a face mask and sterilize alcohol on hands to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Please kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Indoor Entertainment Space
- Guests under 12 years of age (who have not yet entered elementary school) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Elderly guests who wish to participate will have their overall health taken into account and a determination will be made by the staff on site.
- Please take care of your valuables at your own risk. Please note that we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Only special bouldering shoes may be brought in. The use of sneakers or slippers may lead to injury and is prohibited.
- Please note that admission may be restricted depending on how crowded the venue is.
- The height and weight restrictions above are standard for all tours. Even if participants meet the above conditions, our staff may conduct a comprehensive visual evaluation to determine if the participant is able to safely participate in our activities.