A zip line is an adventure-filled ride on a pulley, with a harness attached to a wire rope.
With just a single wire, you get a 360-degree view and each ride is a new adventure that changes depending on your speed and the day’s weather.
Ride on the moving belt (moving sidewalk) and ascend to the starting deck. Once you have finished putting on the equipment, prepare to descend via an immediate 170-meter drop.
- Period 2019-04-27~2019-12-31
- Day Everyday
- Category Daytime
- Time 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (last call at 4:00 p.m.)
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
- Use is limited to: guests aged 4 and up/minimum height: 3' 3 1/2" (100 cm)/weight: under 220 lb (100 kg)
- Time required: approx. 15 minutes
•Price of admission (for one day of unlimited use)
- Adults: ¥1,500
- Children from 4 years to elementary school age: ¥800
- The price includes access to the moving belt, a zip line pass, and safety equipment (helmet and zip line equipment)
- Please arrive in weather-appropriate clothing that is comfortable to move around in and that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- We recommend clothing with minimum skin exposure to prevent sunburn, insect bites, etc.
- Please choose suitable footwear, such as sneakers or athletic shoes, that cover your feet completely.
- Guests wearing high heels, sandals, or easily removable footwear will not be allowed to use this service.
- Have sunglasses on hand for maximum enjoyment in case the sun is shining brightly.
- Lockers are available, but we ask guests to leave large bags in their vehicles or guest rooms as much as possible.
- Please make sure to maintain adequate hydration. However, please also note that beverages that contain a lot of sugar may lead to equipment deterioration or damage; liquids other than water or plain tea are therefore not allowed.