From authentic bouldering walls to square trampolines and fun-walls, this playground has it all!
- Period 2020-07-04~2020-12-07
- Day Everyday
- Category Daytime
- Time 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (last call for reception at 4:00 p.m.)
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
※ From August 1st to August 31st, 9:00-18:00 (17:00 final reception)
※It will be closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from May 29 to July 16/September 8 to December 10.
※However, holidays are open.
※It will be closed from June 22 to June 26 / November 30 to December 4.
- Guests must be aged 4 or above, measure at least 3' 3 1/2" (100 cm) in height and weigh under 220 lb (100 kg)
•Usage Fees (per hour)
- Adults: ¥2,000
- Children from 4 years to elementary school age: ¥1000
- ※ Some package plans are needed to rent the shoes at ¥500
ᆞTours are free of charge. Customers who would like a tour of the area before registering may contact us at any time.
ᆞNo deposit will be collected for those who only enter the facility.
ᆞ Socks are required when using rental shoes. Please bring your own socks, as we do not offer rentals.
ᆞYou are allowed to bring your own bouldering shoes. Wearing sneakers is not permitted due to safety concerns.
- Guests are given unique color-coded wrist bands upon entry that allow them a full hour of uninterrupted fun.
- Socks are required when using rental shoes. Please bring your own socks, as we do not offer rentals.
- Only specialized bouldering shoes may be brought into the facility. Sneakers and slippers are strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
Indoor Entertainment Area
It is easy for anyone to play, please try this sport.
- 305cm×305cm of a chessboard and a maximum of 63.5cm of chess piece.
- Reservations are not required.
- Guests under 6 years of age (who have not yet entered elementary school) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Elderly guests who wish to participate will have their overall health taken into account and a determination will be made by the staff on site.
- The height and weight restrictions above are standard for all tours. Even if participants meet the above conditions, our staff may conduct a comprehensive visual evaluation to determine if the participant is able to safely participate in our activities.