The zip tour operated by Lotte Arai Resort is a total of 1,501 meters in length and spans a height difference of about 240 meters. It descends sharply from its 950-meter peak to a spot at an altitude of 710 meters in about three minutes. An extraordinary experience – the thrill of this tour is one that guests will never forget. At 1,501 meters in length, the zip line is the longest in all of Asia (as of January 2018) and uses a specialized 19-mm thick, 2.4-ton cable.
- Period 2019-12-14~2020-04-24
- Day Everyday
- Category Daytime
- Time 10:00 a.m./12:00 p.m./2:00 p.m
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
- Users must be grade 4 in age or over, from 4' (120 cm) to 6'6" (200 cm) in height, from 66 lb (30 kg) to 242 lb (110 kg) in weight
- Time required: approx. 90–150 minutes
•Price of admission
- Adults: ¥6,000
- Children in elementary school, grades 4–6: ¥3,000
- Please arrive in weather-appropriate clothing that is comfortable to move around in and that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- We recommend clothing with minimum skin exposure to prevent sunburn, insect bites, etc.
- Please choose suitable footwear, such as sneakers or athletic shoes, that cover your feet completely.
- Guests wearing high heels, sandals, or easily removable footwear will not be allowed to use this service.
- Reservations are mandatory for weekdays.
- For in-person reservations, please visit the 1F Village Station information counter.
- Elementary-school-aged guests who wish to participate must do so as part of their parent or guardian’s tour.
- Whether elderly guests may participate will be determined by the site staff after due consideration of the overall health conditions of such guests.
- The restrictions listed above are standard for all activities. Customers who refuse to or are unable to wear the safety harness or helmet will be denied access, even if they meet the above requirements.
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of Lotte Arai’s lush greenery as you zoom through this advanced course, or enjoy a more leisurely trip on the Kokenashi Lift. During the first half of the course, guests will be thrilled by its speed, while the second half offers horizon-spanning views of the Takada plains and the Hokushinetsu mountains.
• An online or in-person application is required.