A Zip line is an adventure-filled ride on a pulley, with a harness attached to a wire rope.
With just a single wire, you get a 360-degree view and each ride is a new adventure.
- Period 2020-07-04 ~ 2020-12-07
- Day Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Time 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (last call at 4:00 p.m.)
- Location Tubing Area
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
- Use is limited to: guests aged 4 and up/minimum height: 3' 3 1/2" (100 cm)/weight: under 220 lb (100 kg)
- Time required: approx. 15 minutes
•Price of admission (for one day of unlimited use)
- Adults: ¥2,000
- Children from 4 years to elementary school age: ¥1000
- The price includes access to the moving belt, a zip line pass, and safety equipment (helmet and zip line equipment)
- Please arrive in weather-appropriate clothing that is comfortable to move around in and that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- We recommend clothing with minimum skin exposure to prevent sunburn, insect bites, etc.
- Please choose suitable footwear, such as sneakers or athletic shoes, that cover your feet completely.
- Guests wearing high heels, sandals, or easily removable footwear will not be allowed to use this service.
- Have sunglasses on hand for maximum enjoyment in case the sun is shining brightly.
- Lockers are available, but we ask guests to leave large bags in their vehicles or guest rooms as much as possible.
- Please make sure to maintain adequate hydration. However, please also note that beverages that contain a lot of sugar may lead to equipment deterioration or damage; liquids other than water or plain tea are therefore not allowed.
[COVID-19] Notice for Coronavirus Infection Prevention
For safe use of activity, put a face mask and sterilize alcohol on hands to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Please kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.