The Zip Tour operated by LOTTE ARAI RESORT is a total of 1,501 meters in length and spans a height difference of about 240 meters. It descends sharply from its 950-meter peak to a spot at an altitude
- Period 2021-03-19 ~ 2021-04-23
- Day Everyday
- Time 12:00 p.m. / 2:00 p.m.
- Location Zendana Station
- Reservations and inquiries Tel +81-255-75-1177
Due to excessive snowfall this season, we have decided to suspend zip tour operations from January 9th to March 18th for safety reasons.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.
Reservations for March 19th and later will still be accepted at the ticket information desk.
-March 19th to April 23rd
▶ ① 12:00 p.m. ② 2:00 p.m.
•Price of admission
- Adults: ¥6,000
- Children in elementary school, grades 4–6: ¥3,000
- Users must be grade 4 in age or over, from 4' (120 cm) to 6'6" (200 cm) in height, from 66 lb (30 kg) to 242 lb (110 kg) in weight
- Time required: approx. 90–150 minutes
Please wear clothing that does not hinder your movements and in accordance with the season and weather.
Please take measures to protect yourselves against the cold. Gloves, hats and other clothing that protect your extremities are greatly recommended.
There will be cases in which you will have to walk in the snow to get to a particular area, so long boots or snow boots are also greatly recommended.
Hard shelled shoes such as ski boots are not allowed to prevent injury to yourself and also the other guests.
Sunglasses are recommended protect you against snow blindness and to aid you through the glare of the sun on the snow.
[COVID-19] Notice for Coronavirus Infection Prevention
For safe use of activity, put a face mask and sterilize alcohol on hands to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Please kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of LOTTE ARAI RESORT's lush greenery as you zoom through this advanced course, or enjoy a more leisurely trip on the Kokenashi Lift. During the first half of the course, guests will be thrilled by its speed, while the second half offers horizon-spanning views of the Takada plains and the Hokushinetsu mountains.
• An online or in-person application is required.
- Reservations are mandatory for weekdays.
- For in-person reservations, please visit the 1F Village Station information counter.
- Elementary-school-aged guests who wish to participate must do so as part of their parent or guardian’s tour.
- Whether elderly guests may participate will be determined by the site staff after due consideration of the overall health conditions of such guests.
- The restrictions listed above are standard for all activities. Customers who refuse to or are unable to wear the safety harness or helmet will be denied access, even if they meet the above requirements.