Spa & Fitness
Indoor Swimming Pool
An indoor swimming pool with a modern and luxurious atmosphere and stylish design. The automatic filtration management system maintains optimal water quality to ensure comfort and safety year-round.
The relaxing poolside sunlounger and heated pool help relieve stress and fatigue to revitalize and energize.
TypeIndoor Swimming Pool
Hours6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Facilities: Main pool, plunge pool, and sunlounger
- Indoor Pool Rules of Use Infants/children (up to age 13) must be accompanied by a guardian
- Swim caps sold separately: KRW 16,000 per adult / KRW 11,000 per child (taxes included)
- Open exclusively to members and hotel guests; visitors are not permitted
- Swim caps must be worn when entering the swimming pool.
- Closed on the last Thursday of every month
- Please be advised that operation is limited to once a day during peak season (July to August).
Rule of Use
- Please wear a swim cap before going in the pool
- Children below 13years must be accompanied by an adult in swimwear.
- Flippers snorkels and other personal equipment other than life jacket are prohibited.
- You cannot use the swimming pool after drinking alcohol.
- Please be careful of the slippery floor in the swimming pool. No running, jumping and diving in the swimming pool
- For your safety, please cooperate with the life guards, and in the event of an injury. Please follow their instructions.
- The hotel is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen valuables.
- We shall not be held responsible for any accident caused by an individual's negligence.
- Guests who have tattoos (over 20cm in size) should cover them up so that they are not visible.
- Disinfectants in the pool may cause an allergic reaction. Those who have a related allergy must not enter the pool.
- Photography and video are prohibited under the water and in the locker room.