We at LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS are always doing our best to provide our customers with a restful stay.
We understand your concerns regarding the recent spread of COVID-19 around the world. All staff at LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and conducting pre-emptive hygiene practices to prepare for any possible situations.
Cancellation penalty exemption and Rewards period extension
We will be exempting penalty fees for room cancellations resulting from entry restrictions and quarantines, in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local protocols.
- Eligibility: Customers who booked via telephone or the official LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS website
* Limited to reservations for stays booked before April 30, 2020; cancellation of itinerary is required in advance
* Reservations made via online and offline travel agencies, or other third parties, are subject to their supplier’s policy
As a token of our appreciation for your long-standing support and to provide you with meticulous service, we will be extending this year’s Rewards class and benefits for LOTTE HOTEL Rewards members.
- Eligibility: LOTTE HOTEL Rewards members
* Current Rewards members will maintain their class until 2021, and class upgrades from 2020 performance will be applied in 2021
* However, members who maintained their class regardless of performance will not be given a separate eVoucher or hotel stay voucher.
- Deadline extension for expiring points
* The deadline for points expiring in 2020 will be extended to December 31, 2021
We would like to express our appreciation for your unwavering support. We will do our best to provide you with a comfortable stay at LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS.