Our local and international chain hotels (http://www.lottehotel.com/global/en/hotel-finder.html) collect and use your personal information as follows with regard to room reservation at LOTTE Hotels.
1. Personal Information to be Collected
- Full name (in English), date of birth, contact information (cell, home or work phone), email, and credit card information (including credit card type, credit card number and expiration date)
2. Purpose of the Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Provision of room reservation service, delivery of reservation-related information and notices, handling of customer service issues such as customer complaints, prevention of any misuse, and handling of legal disputes
* The collected credit card information will be used for guarantee/ penalty payment, and the room rate will be paid upon future check-in.
3. Period of Personal Information Retention and Use
- Two years from the date of collection. However, in the event of the cancellation of the reservation, it will be discarded five days after the cancellation date.
4. Right to Refuse Consent and Consequences of Refusing Consent
- You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of your personal information as detailed above, but please note that you will be unable to make a room reservation if you do not give your consent.