Spa & Fitness
The sauna at LOTTE HOTEL JEJU is equipped with a Finnish-style dry sauna, basaltic steam sauna, waterfall shower, and many other facilities providing you with the perfect way to relieve the stress of the day.
■ Fitness Club Prices (gym, sauna, indoor swimming pool)
• Regular Rate: Adult ￦20,000, Child ￦15,000 (36 months - Elementary school student)
• Discount: 50% off for hotel guests (Free access to the gym during the hotel stay)
• Rental Items
- Free to Rent: Exercise clothes, sneakers, socks, child life jacket, kickboard
- Paid Rental: Swimsuit ￦8,000, Swim goggles ￦3,000, Swim cap ￦2,000
• Items for Sale: Swim cap ￦5,000
LocationLOTTE HOTEL JEJU Fitness Club 8F (lobby floor)
Hours6:00 AM – 11:00 PM * Closed on the first Monday of each month.
[Notice] LOTTE HOTEL JEJU Fitness Club Upgrade
We would like to express sincere gratitude to our guests for choosing LOTTE HOTEL JEJU.
In our effort to serve you in a more pleasant and comfortable space, we will be upgrading our fitness club.
We ask for your understanding as the fitness club will be closed during the period below.
We will always do our best to serve you in the most optimal environment. Thank you.
∙ Duration: April 1, 2020 - April 14, 2020
- Closed on the first Monday of each month.
- This facility is only for hotel guests.
- The above prices are applicable across the Fitness Club (gym, sauna, indoor swimming pool).
- Children age 36 months or older may enter with a guardian of the same gender.
- Please be careful as the floor of the sauna may be slippery.