Gout de France Dinner
SIGNIEL Seoul's Michelin 1 star restaurant 'STAY' presents refined French cuisine at Gout de France dinner, a once-a-year French gastronomic festival.
It is a cultural event where French restaurants all over the world present their cuisine on every March 21st.
Please take a moment to experience this special French dinner at STAY.
- French style canape
- Chilled pot au feu extraction jelly with soft poached hen egg, mustard mayonnaise
- Snails baked in a Paris button mushroom cap with parsley and butter
- Chicken and pork pate with foie gras in a crust with pickled vegetables
- Braised halibut fillet, green asparagus and hollandaise sauce
- Rossini-style beef fillet, seared duck foie gras and black truffle
- French cheeses selection with condiments
- Chocolate souffle
*Date : March 21st dinner
*Price : 180,000KRW / 1px
Site nameSTAY, Modern Restaurant