Le Gouter SIGNIEL
Bringing French taste to Korea through afternoon tea set thanks to Chef Yannick Alleno's mastering, SIGNIEL SEOUL The Lounge had to offer its guest a real Parisian tea-time or as French would say: a real "Gouter".
The "Gouter" is the name of that very popular and happy moment of rest when you literally taste the most indulging and regressive food.
Being very French in many ways, Yannick Alleno proposes his version of the Gouter, showcasing the most indulgent recipes.
Le Gouter SIGNIEL is the ideal offer to regain happiness with its offer of romantic time in a gorgeous setting with an unparalleled view.
*Please refer to the image above for better understanding
[Le Gouter SIGNIEL]
- Soft brioche filled with fig jam
- Bailey's liquor chocolate cream, crunchy coffee meringue and hazelnuts
- Orange and hazelnuts pound cake
- White cheese cream
- Dark chocolate and banana bonbon Chestnut and marron barquette tart shell
- Classic tuna and crunchy marinated vegetables on a crusty grille sourdough sandwich
- Crepe cake filled with mornay sauce and ham
- Baked squash with comte cheese royale
- Non-alcoholic drink with a two glasses of Champagne
Hours : 12pm~6pm
Site nameThe Lounge