Le Gouter SIGNIEL
Bringing French taste to Korea through afternoon tea set thanks to Chef Yannick Alleno's mastering, SIGNIEL SEOUL The Lounge had to offer its guest a real Parisian tea-time or as French would say: a real "Gouter".
The "Gouter" is the name of that very popular and happy moment of rest when you literally taste the most indulging and regressive food.
Being very French in many ways, Yannick Alleno proposes his version of the Gouter, showcasing the most indulgent recipes.
Le Gouter SIGNIEL is the ideal offer to regain happiness with its offer of romantic time in a gorgeous setting with an unparalleled view.
*Please refer to the image above for better understanding
[Le Gouter SIGNIEL]
- Rose flavor vanilla mousse
- Glazed brioche crumble with strawberries jam
- Candied fruits pound cake coated with a crunch
- Coconut mousse
- Chocolates candy with vanilla ganache
- Egg and black truffle in a sourdough bread
- Crab meat, gruyere chesse, cream fresh micro greens
- Cursed ham and fresh tomato
- Non-alcoholic drink with two glasses of Champagne Rose
Hours : 12pm~6pm
Site nameThe Lounge