A refined and elegant wedding ceremony at the highest wedding hall under the sky will be an unforgettable moment in your life. The high-quality design concept of ‘Kristin Banta,’ a remarkable wedding planner for Hollywood celebrities and the 3-star Michelin chef, Yannick Alléno, serve the latest Parisian menus to make your once-in-a-lifetime wedding even more complete.
• A Wedding in Heaven
“Shine the brightest on the most important day of your life”
SIGNIEL Wedding is the highest wedding venue under the sky, with a spectacular panoramic view overlooking the Seoul skyline and full of natural light.
It’s time for you to shine, looking into the pink sunset and clouds in the blue sky.
• SIGNIEL Wedding Menu by ”Yannick Alleno”
- 3 Michelin star chef
- Awarded 2016 Chef of the Year
- A chef who has proven himself at the 3-star French restaurant ‘Pavillon Ledoyen’, the luxury resort ‘Cheval Blanc’ run by LVMH, and the ‘Royal Mansour Marrakech’ restaurant in Morocco.
• SIGNIEL Wedding Styling by ”Kristin Banta”
- A world-class event designer
- Selected as the Wedding Planner of the Year by America's Event Solutions for 2 consecutive years (2014, 2015)
- In the world's highest wedding venue, the three-story high Grand Ballroom at SIGNIEL Seoul with a 27 m long aisle, Kristin Banta has elegantly created a wedding in the clouds, with the sky and stars aligned, using soft cream-toned gold and onyx details to express a luxurious and delicate ambience.