LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG Safety Policy
LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG Has Achieved GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation
LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG has achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, our hotel has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facilities.
As the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation, GBAC STAR™ helps organizations establish protocols and procedures, offers expert-led training and assesses a facility’s readiness for biorisk situations. The program verifies that LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG implements best practices to prepare for, respond to and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
To achieve GBAC STAR™ accreditation, LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG demonstrated compliance with the program’s 20 core elements, which range from standard operating procedures and risk assessment strategies to personal protective equipment and emergency preparedness and response measures.
Health and safety of our guests, partners and employees have always been our highest priority. Along with the adherence to GBAC guidelines, we continuously observe requirements of the Government of St. Petersburg, Federal Government and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
We look forward to welcoming guests from all over the world at our hotel and do our utmost to provide you with a relaxing, safe and comfortable stay in the heart of St. Petersburg.
LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG Key Safety Measures list:
- We use a non-contact thermometer to detect the body temperature of everyone who enters the hotel
- All our team members are wearing face masks and gloves in order to make our guests feel safe and secure while staying with us
- Social distancing signs in the public areas will remind our guests and team members to maintain a safe distance
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at our hotel entrance, front desks and elevator hall. A small bottle of antibacterial gel is handed to every guest upon check-in
- Protective partitions have been installed at the reception desks to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and our team members
- At check-in every guest is offered additional room sanitizing during the day
- Room keys and pens are sanitized and handed to the guest in a plastic pocket
- We offer paperless check-out is offered to our guests
- All public spaces including elevators are disinfected on a regular basis. The carpets and sofas placed in the lobby are disinfected twice a day and high-touch surfaces such as elevator buttons, menus, and handles are disinfected every hour
- Filters in central ventilation system are changed on regular basis
- All guest rooms are disinfected at a “clean zone” level. Notably, we additionally disinfect rooms reserved for a stay and put a clean-zone sticker that reads “Disinfected Room” on the door for our guests to feel safe
-We are sanitizing all surfaces and equipment in the rooms with recommended cleaning agents. At the final stage of cleaning the room is sanitized with the cold fog generator
- “Personal sanitary kits” including individual face masks and gloves are placed in the rooms at the disposal of our guests free of charge
- Bed linen is washed by the professional laundry company using certified detergents and at the high-temperature washing programs
- Glassware and tea / coffee utensils are washed in professional dishwasher on “disinfection” mode and delivered to the rooms in sterile containers
- Tap water is cleaned by double lamp UV-filters
- All personnel wear appropriate protective equipment and follow all the required personal hygiene policies
- We offer non-contact delivery to our guests
- Hotel vehicles are immediately cleaned and sanitized after each use, including the entire driver, passenger, luggage, and trunk compartments and all their components
- All in-car amenities are individually packaged for single use
- Both the driver and passenger(s) are required to wear masks and use hand sanitizer for personal protection
- Hotel personnel is required to wear gloves when handling guest luggage
- Bicycling equipment, including bikes, helmets, and padding are sanitized before and after each use
Mandara Spa and fitness center:
- Guest capacity inside fitness center is limited to adhere the distancing policy
- Equipment is spaced out to maintain a 1,5 meter distance between guests
- All equipment is sanitized before and immediately after use
- Individually bottled water is provided
- Lockers are spaced out appropriately and locker rooms and restrooms are cleaned and sanitized every hour
- Showers are cleaned immediately after every use
- All personnel wear face masks
- Skincare services are provided with each employee using personal protective equipment
- All equipment and tools are sanitized immediately after use
- Pool seating is configured to allow 1,5 meters of separation between guests
- Chaise longue chairs are sanitized after each use
We would like to express our appreciation for your unwavering support and look forward to welcoming you back at LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG!
LOTTE HOTEL ST. PETERSBURG Team