LOTTE City Hotel Tashkent Palace, built in 1958 and has been designated as Uzbekistan's cultural heritage, is an appealing hotel with classical appearance. It is located at the center of Tashkent City with 10 minutes drive by car from the airport and right next to major buildings like the Alisher Navoi Opera and Ballet Theatre, the Trading Center and the Central Bank. LOTTE City Hotel Tashkent Palace has come to exhibit our harmony with classical appearance and sophisticated interior design. Above all, you will enjoy private service at leisure in our beautiful courtyard and outdoor swimming pool. An outdoor restaurant located on the top floor of our hotel accommodates up to 200 guests and will add to the special value of LOTTE City Hotel Tashkent Palace.
ROOMS & SUITE
• Early Breakfast: A simple breakfast menu for guests on the run before regular breakfast time
• Bedding system for the best sound sleep
• Rooftop restaurant ‘6th Floor Bar & Grill' offering a breathtaking landscape
• A business meeting package (conference room + coffee break) with competitive rate
• A multi-purpose courtyard garden and rooftop accommodating more than 200 guests
• A fitness center where guests can use one-to-one exercise programs prescribed by professional trainers