Deluxe Suite Ondol Room
The Deluxe Suite Ondol Room at LOTTE HOTEL WORLD is a luxurious suite that balances traditional Korean beauty with modern facilities. The luxuriously decorated separate living room and bedroom will make your experience at LOTTE HOTEL WORLD even more special.
Bed typeDouble, 2 beddings
Check-in / Check-out15:00/12:00
- He:on Bedding System: Beds and bedding for best sleep
- Functional pillows available upon request
- Free high-speed wired/wireless Internet in all rooms
- Additional bedding can be added.
He:on Bedding System: Beds and bedding for best sleep
he:on Bedding System
For the ultimate sleep experience, LOTTE HOTEL offers differentiated bed and bedding service in all guest rooms from the highest quality mattress to soft goose down duvet and pillow. The new-concept Pillow Top cover has layers and layers of cushioning foam that absorbs and disperses your weight to give all the support, comfort and alignment your body needs for a rejuvenating night sleep.
Functional pillows available upon request
For a More Restful Sleep
① Korean Pillow
Korean traditional pillow is filled with buckwheat hulls for soothing head and neck support, ensuring a sound night’s sleep.
② Zen Buckwheat Pillow
Buckwheat hull pillow helps refresh your head, stabilize blood pressure, and promote comfortable sleep.
③ Bio Pillow
Bio pillow features excellent ventilation to regulate your biorhythm.
④ Memory Foam Pillow
Memory foam pillow supports the natural curve of your neck and head for a more restful sleep.
⑤ Wool Pillow
Wool pillow is pleasant even when it is humid or hot, as wool breathes naturally.
* Please contact Housekeeping if you have any inquiries.
- UHD TV 49" (Bedroom) 55" (Living Room)
- Shoe horn
- Shoe polish
- Mini Bar
- Hair dryer
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Two bottles of complimentary mineral water daily
- Complimentary tea service
Cable/Satellite TV channels
|20||CGTN (CCTV 9)||Chinese|
|31||NHK 1 (BS1)||Japanese|
|61||KOREA ECONOMIC (WOW)||Korean|
|67||ON GAME NET||Korean|
- To participate in reducing the use of disposable items as part of the “Re:think” campaign, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors and shaving gel are not provided. (*Effective April 15, 2022)
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and a 10% tax (Total 21%).
- Please be advised that consuming items from the mini bar will incur a charge.
- We recommend using the Valet Service as the underground parking lot is usually very crowded. Detailed parking information can be obtained at the main entrance to the hotel.
- Weekdays (Monday - Thursday): Discount of KRW 10,000 applied to guests
- Weekends (Friday - Sunday) and holidays: Regular rate of KRW 30,000 applied