Spa & Fitness
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Enjoy the view of Haeundae from the all-season outdoor spa pool. The infinity pool creates an exotic atmosphere in perfect harmony with the endless panoramic view of Haeundae.
[Guidelines for social distancing in Busan]
- Applicable period: February 19 2022 ~ March 13 2022
- Details: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
[Notice regarding mandatory verification of vaccination certificate and negative PCR test]
- Details: Use is permitted upon confirmation that 14 days have elapsed since completing a full course of vaccination (QR code),
or upon a negative PCR test administered within the previous 48 hours
- Exceptions: Unable to receive vaccination due to unavoidable circumstances, such as aged 18 years old or younger, after making a full recovery, or for health reasons
(issue a certificate at the public health center after bringing a doctor's note.)
TypeOutdoor Swimming Pool
Hours09:00 AM – 10:00 PM
ㆍFacility Settings : Main Infinity Pool, Kids Pool, Plunge Pool, Sunlounger Zone, Pool Bar ,Changing Room
ㆍPaid Facility : Private Pool Cabana, View Cabana
ㆍOutdoor Pool Usage Rules
- Open to infants/children with guardians
- Open exclusively to members and hotel guests; visitors are not permitted to enter
ㆍClosed on the last Thursday of every month (2021 Open on July & December)
- Facilities: Main infinity pool, kids’ pool, plunge pool, sunlounger zone, and pool bar
- Paid facilities: Private pool cabana and view cabana
- Outdoor Pool Rules of Use: Infants/children (up to age 13) must be accompanied by a guardian
- Open exclusively to members and hotel guests; visitors are not permitted
- Please be advised that operation is limited to once a day during peak season (July to August).
- Swim caps or regular caps must be worn when using the outdoor swimming pool
- Closed on the last Thursday of every month (regular operation in July 2021 and December 2021)
Notice regarding paid facilities
- Paid facility operation period: June 1, 2021 – December 5, 2021
- Period is subject to change based on weather conditions (e.g., typhoons, strong winds, and monsoons).
- Rate includes VAT.
- Available only with advance reservation.
- Cancellations will incur a fee.
- One day before reserved usage: Penalty equivalent to 50% of the rate will be charged.
- Day of reserved usage: Penalty equivalent to 100% of the rate will be charged.
- This facility is exclusively for hotel guests and fitness members and is not available for external guests.
- In accordance with strict social distancing and basic quarantine regulations, food and beverages can only be consumed in poolside bars and designated areas.
Notice of Operation
- Notice regarding outdoor swimming pool operation
- Precipitation of less than 16mm/hour: Complimentary outdoor swimming pool facilities available, paid facilities not available
- Precipitation of 17mm/hour or more: All outdoor swimming pool facilities unavailable
- Wind speed of less than 12m/s: All outdoor swimming pool facilities available
- Wind speed of 13m/s or more: All outdoor swimming pool facilities unavailable
- Parasols in wind speed of 10 m/s or more: Unavailable
- Please be advised that the outdoor swimming pool may be closed regardless of precipitation or wind speed in the event of sudden gusts or heavy rainfall warnings deemed unsafe to guests.