Momoyama is a modern Japanese restaurant located on the 38th floor of the LOTTE HOTEL SEOUL's Main Tower. It proudly presents the best view of the city center from Bukhansan Mountain and Namsan Tower all the way to downtown Seoul. Past the pristine main hall are private rooms in various sizes, from intimate spaces for two people to rooms accommodating up to 14 people for meetings and family gatherings. Guests who choose to sit at the sushi counter can enjoy a vivid view of the sky and sunset as it changes from moment to moment, all the while appreciating the chef’s omakase menus that are rich with seasonal ingredients.
LocationMAIN TOWER 38F
- Lunch 11:30-14:30 (Last Order 13:30)
- Dinner 18:00-22:00 (Last Order 20:30)
* Sushi counter Last Order (Lunch 13:00/ Dinner 20:00)
• Special room and sushi counter with panoramic views, on the 38th floor in the heart of the city
• 10 separate rooms accommodating 2 to 12 people, for special occasions with your loved ones
• The menu(s) can be partially modified depending on the season and/or daily supply and availability of ingredients
• Hall entry may be restricted if accompanying non-school aged children.
The philosophy of Chef Ki-taek Kim of Momoyama is to express authentic Kaiseki cuisine in its finest taste, using the deep understanding of the seasonal ingredients produced by nature. Experience harmonious, seasonal tastes, and delicate dignity at Momoyama.