※Selected for The Plate in Michelin Guide Seoul 2019
※Selected for three Forks and Spoons in Michelin Guide Seoul 2019
Momoyama is a modern-style Japanese restaurant located on the 38th floor of the main building of Lotte Hotels & Resorts Seoul. It proudly presents the best view of the city center, from Bukhansan Mt. and Namsan Tower all the way through to downtown Seoul.
Besides the pristine main hall, Momoyama offers separate rooms of various sizes, from cozy rooms for just two people to rooms accommodating up to 18 people for meetings and family gatherings. In addition, guests sitting at the sushi counter can enjoy a clear view of the sky and sunset as it changes from moment to moment, while appreciating the chef’s omakase menus, which are full of seasonal ingredients.
Experience the great seasonal dishes of Japanese chef “Kouji Mitsubori,” who has over 30 years of experience in Japan and Hong Kong’s famous restaurants, authentic Kaiseki dishes with harmonized ingredients, and pair these with one of more than 40 types of sake recommended by sake sommeliers.
LocationMain Tower 38F
• An unhampered view from the 38th floor, the highest in downtown Seoul
• 10 separate rooms accommodating 2 to 18 people, for special occasions with your loved ones
(Screen and beam projector provided upon request in rooms for 10 people)
• Special menu for lovely weekend family gatherings
• The best dishes that can be paired with more than 40 types of sake recommended by Kikisake-shi (sake sommelier)
• The menu(s) can be partially modified depending on the season and/or daily supply and availability of ingredients.