• Experience the delicate beauty of Korean tradition at Mugunghwa, a Korean restaurant that adds a modern twist to royal court cuisine that dates back to the Joseon Dynasty. Mugunghwa's philosophy is to offer healthy and modern dishes using seasonal ingredients and local products from all around the country.
• Mugunghwa features a modern and stylish décor with a touch of Asian beauty, traditional Korean tableware, and a collection of 43 wines that pair well with Korean dishes. An elegant fine-dining experience awaits you at Mugunghwa for special gatherings against the backdrop of the beautiful Bukhansan Mountain that transforms with the season.
LocationMAIN TOWER 38F
-Lunch 11:30-14:30 (Last Order 13:30)
-Dinner 18:00-22:00 (Last Order 20:00)
• Five private rooms that can accommodate 2 to 30 people are available for special gatherings. Choose from Garam (River), Nuri (World), Dasom (Love), Raon (Joy), or Maru (Sky)
• Beverage pairing service from a sommelier for traditional tea and a collection of over 40 different types of wine that will pair well with your meal
• Exclusive elevator to Mugunghwa in the hotel lobby
• Free valet parking on weekends and holidays (1 car for 5 people)
• The menu is subject to change depending on the ingredients available for that day
• Restrictions on the use of the hall when accompanied by children under the age of 13.
- SEASON SPECIAL: ￦145,000
- SUM JIN: ￦135,000
- KUM KANG: ￦160,000
- SO BAEK: ￦230,000
- TAE BAEK: ￦190,000
- BAEK ROCK: ￦230,000
- MUGUNGHWA: ￦320,000
- VEGETARIAN: ￦190,000