The stylish Deluxe Room on the Club Floor is set apart with unconventional design concept. The room is 1.5 times more spacious than those of the same level at other luxury hotels. Mix business with pleasure with a wide range of privileges offered on the Club Floor. To satisfy the varied and distinguished tastes of our guests, global design firms SOM, WILSON&ASSOCIATES, and HBA have created rooms in three different styles.
- A bird`s-eye view of the skyline from the center of downtown Seoul
- He:on Bedding System: Beds and bedding for best sound sleep
- Tailored pillows provided (15 types)
- Free wired/wireless Internet in all rooms
- Turndown service provided
- Complimentary use of Club Lounge
For the ultimate sleep experience, Lotte Hotel offers differentiated bed and bedding service in all guest rooms from the highest quality mattress to soft goose down duvet and pillow. The new-concept Pillow Top cover has layers and layers of cushioning foam that absorbs and disperses your weight to give all the support, comfort and alignment your body needs for a rejuvenating night sleep.
The Club Lounge features view of the Seoul Tower to the south, the Gyeongbok Palace and the Blue House to the north.
This is a perfect place to spend a leisurely time or do business as in one’s own office. Secretarial and concierge service is available in addition to conference rooms of varying sizes (accommodating 6 to 22 persons) equipped with teleconferencing and convenience facilities, workstations with Internet access, Refreshing Room where you can relax after work and a library offering books, newspapers and magazines from around the world. Three different food and beverage services have been arranged: breakfast buffet; afternoon tea time to enjoy a selection of sandwiches and cakes; and cocktail service offering various cocktails with cold dishes.
- 37” LCD TV
- Shoe horn
- Shoe polish
- Office desk (includes stationery)
- Mini Bar
- 42” LCD TV
- Disposable toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (Molton Brown)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Two bottles of complimentary mineral water daily
- Voicemail Service
- Complimentary tea service
|32||NHK 1 (BS1)||Japanese|
|33||NHK 2 (BS2)||Japanese|
|61||KOREA ECONOMIC (WOW)||Korean|
|72||ABU DHABI AL OULA||Arabic|