Salon de SIGNIEL
Located on the 79th floor of SIGNIEL SEOUL, ”Salon de SIGNIEL” is a lounge exclusively open to hotel guests.
Designed to resemble a European library, it is a place where you can try different types of tea and coffee while enjoying a view of the Han River.
Salon de SIGNIEL also serve as an optimal place for business, offering separate meeting rooms big enough for groups of 8 and 10.
- Benefits at the Salon De Signiel
- Morning 7:00 – 10:00 AM : Bread, seasonal fruits, fresh juice
- Afternoon 2:00 – 4:00 PM : Sandwiches and other snacks
- Evening 5:00 – 8:00 PM : Nuts, seasonal fruits, champagne
- All day (7:00 AM - 11:00 PM) : Soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, cookies, candies, and more
- Meeting rooms are available to hotel guests free of charge for up to 2 hours : advanced reservations required.
- (Meeting room usage fees will be charged for any meeting participants who are not hotel guests.)
- Equipped with newspapers, magazines, and workstations for checking e-mail
- Children under the age of 13 is not allowed to access