La Seine is LOTTE HOTEL YANGON’s all day dining venue: a spectacular international buffet restaurant offering hundreds of international quality dishes over five food stations.
La Seine is an all-day dining restaurant located on LOTTE HOTEL YANGON’s 1st basement floor. Offering an unparalleled range of high quality international snacks, meals and desserts in a buffet format, it is quickly becoming one of the most in-demand dining venues in all Yangon.
An all-day dining and international buffet-style restaurant specializing in “five stations” (Oakwood fire oven, Teppanyaki, deep-fat frying station, and Korean and Myanmar culinary corners), with all dishes served up using premium ingredients.
TypeAll Day Dining
Breakfast: 06:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM
Dinner Buffet: 05:30 PM ~ 10:00 PM (Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Marché Brunch: Closed
• Oak wood Fire oven - Prime Beef, Seafood (Lobster, Razor Clam, etc)
• Prime cut meats.
• Local seafood (lobster, freshwater shrimp, razor clam, etc.)
• High quality Korean, Japanese & Myanmar food corner
• Noodles, Pastas
• Sushi / Sashimi
• Dessert station
• Panoramic lake view, PDR, outside terrace (wine cellar PDR)
• Size : 1154 ㎡
• Seating : Seats 202 (Hall: 146, PDR: 56)