The following pertains to special services and benefits, and awards from the LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS LOTTE HOTEL Rewards (hereafter called “This Program”). All terms are according to the unique perspective of LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS and were made to protect its members. LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS has the right to make changes to This Program's regulations, conditions, special benefits, or awards related to LOTTE HOTEL Rewards, as necessary in accordance with internal circumstances or changes related to LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS or its affiliates.
1. “LOTTE HOTEL REWARDS Member” (“Member”) refers to a customer who has signed up in accordance with the specified registration process, agrees to the Membership terms and conditions, and consents to the collection and use of personal information.
2. “LOTTE HOTEL REWARDS Card” (“Mobile Membership Card”) refers to a mobile card issued by the hotel for successful use of Membership services by Members.
3. “Rewards Points” (“Points”) refers to points awarded to Members based on the accumulation rate set by the hotel for the use of hotel services. Their value shall be defined by the hotel and shall be subject to change based on the revision of these terms and conditions.
4. “Gift Voucher” refers to a service voucher provided to Members once a year. The service vouchers provided vary by Membership level.
5. “Points Voucher” refers to a voucher that Members issue by converting their accumulated points, exclusively through the hotel website.
6. “Qualifying Stay” refers to a stay for which a Member has made a reservation through the hotel website, mobile app, hotel reservation department, etc., details of which are set forth in Section 6.
7. “Qualifying Amount” refers to the amount spent during a qualifying stay by Members that is eligible for points accumulation. It consists of the amount spent in USD on the room rate, hotel food and beverage establishments and room mini bar, excluding taxes and service charges. The applicable exchange rate shall be determined by the hotel and posted on the hotel website. Details are set forth in Sections 6 and 7.
8. “LOTTE DUTY FREE” refers to LOTTE DUTY FREE stores in Korea, and does not include stores in other countries or online Duty Free Shops.
9. “Online Coupon” refers to a coupon issued by the hotel that Members can view on the hotel website or mobile app. Members can use online coupons to receive benefits offered by the hotel for a limited time.
10. “Stamp” refers to a stamp automatically issued to Member accounts via online accumulation during hotel stamp promotions. Members can accumulate stamps and receive benefits.
1. Members can sign up through the hotel website, mobile app, and hotel-designated establishments.
2. Members must be at least 19 years of age to sign up for a Membership. Corporations and organizations cannot sign up.
3. There is a limit of one Membership account per person. In the event of duplicate registration, all but one Membership account shall be terminated. Points and benefits in the terminated Membership account shall be added to the existing Membership account.
4. Upon registration, a Mobile Membership Card shall be issued and can be viewed on the hotel website or mobile app. Members that sign up at a hotel-designated establishment can view the Card after activating their account through the hotel website or mobile app.
5. Pursuant to Article 29 (2) of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information regarding the validity term of personal information, personal information of Members who do not log in to the hotel website or use its services for one year shall be stored separately and service may be limited.
1. Membership is divided into four levels: Classic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum
2. Members shall be granted Classic Membership upon registration.
3. Requirements set by the hotel must be satisfied to maintain or achieve higher Membership levels.
4. The hotel shall determine the Member’s Membership level by considering qualifying stays throughout one year of Membership usage based on the following criteria, of which at least one out of three must be satisfied for the applicable level.
[Membership Level Determination Criteria]
[Membership Level Determination Criteria]
Number of stays
New Member registration
3 or more
10 or more
20 or more
Number of nights stayed
More than 7
25 or more
50 or more
USD 2,000 or more
USD 7,000 or more
USD 15,000 or more
5. Detailed conditions for recognition of qualifying stays throughout one year in relation to the Membership level determination criteria set forth in Section 6.4 (number of stays, number of nights stayed, qualifying amount) are as follows
(1) The period considered for qualifying stays shall be based on usage records per check-out from January 1 to December 31 of each year.
(2) The following shall be excluded from qualifying stays and the qualifying amount:
① Long-term stay rates and special-rate reservations
② Reservations made with free room or accommodation vouchers (packages, free/paid accommodation vouchers provided by Membership)
③ Reservations made through travel agencies or other third parties
④ Reservations with airline or travel agency employee rates applied
⑤ Reservations with corporate, banquet, or association rates
⑥ Amounts not paid directly by the Member to the hotel
6. Level determinations are classified as upgrade, maintenance, and demotion, reflected in the first week of January every year.
7. Membership levels shall be maintained until December 31 of the same year.
8. . Each Membership level offers different service benefits. Detailed conditions on service and use per Membership level are as follows:
(1) Service benefits per Membership level
Service benefits per Membership level
Equivalent to 3% of qualifying amount
Equivalent to 4.5% of qualifying amount
Equivalent to 5.25% of qualifying amount
Equivalent to 6% of qualifying amount
- Base currency of USD - USD 1 = 100 points
1-night accommodation voucher
- Blackout dates for all chains: December 24, December 25, December 31
1 x USD 10 voucher
1 x USD 50 voucher
2 x USD 50 vouchers
Food and beverage discount
- Limited to food and beverage establishments under direct hotel management
- CL and SL (excluded), 5% GL, and 10% PL applicable at SIGNIEL (SEOUL, BUSAN) and LOTTE HOTEL YANGON
- Limited to establishments under direct hotel management
He:on bedding discount
10% off bedding
15% off linen
20% off bedding
25% off linen
- Purchase inquiries: email@example.com
Free Club Lounge admission for 1 accompanying guest
- 1 free Club Lounge admission for 1 accompanying guest upon room stay (free of charge for 1 accompanying guest based on 2-person stay under 1-person reservation)
- Must be 14 years of age and over to access Club Lounge
- Club Lounge service shall be limited to hotels with Club Lounges or Executive Lounges.
- Available at SIGNIEL and 5-star hotels depending on room availability (excluding suite rooms)
- Limited to SIGNIEL and 5-star hotels only
- Excluding July and August for LOTTE HOTEL JEJU
- 1,000 points offered as compensation if unavailable due to hotel circumstances
Standard special benefits
Rewards Member rate provided
10–20% discount at LOTTE DUTY FREE stores in Korea (limited to certain brands and items)
10% restaurant discount at LOTTE City Hotel Mapo Naru and LOTTE City Hotel Gimpo Airport C'café (applicable to Members only/breakfast excluded)
(2) Detailed conditions for use of special benefits per Membership level
① All special benefits provided shall be limited to the Member’s room of stay (1 room).
② Gift voucher redemption shall be limited to the Member only.
③ For each gift voucher issued, 1 point shall be automatically deducted from the Member’s account.
④ Gift vouchers shall be valid from the year of issue until January 31 of the following year. Vouchers shall automatically become invalid upon expiry, and validity cannot be extended.
⑤ Gift vouchers shall be accepted at the following establishments:
■ Qualifying establishments: Rooms, food and beverage establishments under direct hotel management (not accepted at LOTTE DUTY FREE)
⑥ Unused gift vouchers or any balance remaining upon gift voucher redemption cannot be refunded or returned in points.
⑦ The 1-night accommodation voucher can be redeemed with advance reservation and must be presented at check-in. (Reservation inquiries: Reservation manager at relevant hotel)
⑧ The above services and benefits may be unavailable or substituted with other services according to hotel circumstances.
1. When redeeming points, Members must state their intention to do so and present their Mobile Membership Card along with a photo ID.
2. The value of the points is as follows.
● Points value: 100 points = USD 1
3. Points shall be accepted at the following establishments:
● Qualifying establishments: Rooms, food and beverage establishments under direct hotel management
● Minimum redemption: 1,000 points
(2) LOTTE DUTY FREE
● Qualifying establishments: LOTTE DUTY FREE stores in Korea (excluding stores in other countries and online Duty Free Shops/limited to certain brands and items)
● Minimum redemption: 10,000 points
4. Points closest to expiry shall be deducted first when redeeming.
1. Online coupon features and benefits: Different types of coupons per Membership level offer various benefits that can be enjoyed at each hotel chain. Coupon benefits are subject to change according to the hotel’s policy. Coupon details can be viewed on the hotel website or mobile app. Once issued, coupons can only be redeemed within the period of validity indicated at the time of issue.
2. Stamp features and benefits: Members can earn stamps in their account during hotel stamp promotions. Once promotion requirements are satisfied, they can be exchanged for a variety of coupons and redeemed. Accumulated stamps and coupons are non-transferable. Detailed operational policy, usage, benefits, and validity of stamps are subject to change according to the hotel’s marketing policy.
3. Other services: The hotel may develop and provide additional services to Members. Service provision standards apply as stipulated on the LOTTE Hotels website upon provision of the respective service.
1. According to hotel or partner circumstances, the hotel may change program components, special benefits, and other content, and may also terminate this Membership program
2. The hotel shall notify Members of any revision of the terms and conditions and the details of such revision 14 days before implementation, using at least one of the following methods: hotel website, formal letter, email, or text message.
3. Members can reject the revised terms and conditions and withdraw Membership in the event of such revisions. However, following the hotel’s notice of revision of terms and conditions, if Members do not object by the effective date of revision, they shall be deemed to agree to the revised terms and conditions.
4. If this Membership program is terminated, notice of such shall be posted on the hotel website at least 6 months before termination and all Members shall receive at least one email notice.
5. All Members shall be notified of any changes to the terms and conditions or termination regardless of their consent to receive marketing communications. The hotel shall not be responsible for any disadvantages caused by the Member's failure to verify such or provide accurate information.