- Children under 130 cm must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a guardian.
- The pool may close without prior notice due to weather conditions.
- Please do not run or dive around the spa pool as it is slippery.
- For your safety, please follow the lifeguard’s instructions.
- Please keep valuables in your room or store them inside the safety box at the He:on front desk.
(Pursuant to Article 153 of the Commercial Law, we are not responsible for
any lost valuables that were not stored in the safety box.)
- Unavailable equipment: Tube more than 1 meter in diameter
(flamingo, dolphin, bed, roof tube, etc.)
Snorkeling equipment, flippers and scooters are prohibited.
- Rental equipment: Life jackets for children (4 to 6 years old)
- You must wear a swimsuit (beachwear or rash guard) to enter the pool.
- Infants should wear a waterproof diaper.
- Please shower before entering the pool to maintain the cleanliness of the water.
- You may be restricted from entering the pool when using sun tan oil or other tanning products.
- Water shoes can not be worn in the swimming pool for safety and hygiene.
• Food and Beverage
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- If you have allergies, please let the staff know when ordering your food.
• LOTTE Hotel’s “Think Nature”
- As part of the environmental protection campaign,
there is a limited number of outdoor swimming pool towels and gowns.
- Up to 3 towels are provided in each room per stay. KRW 5,000 will be charged for an additional towel.
- Up to 3 winter gowns will be provided in each room per stay. KRW 5,000 will be charged for an additional gown.
(Winter gown availability period: November 1 - March 31